Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mauris vs Pradas

VS




Mauris and Pradas are a very popular brand of shoe right now. The thing that sets them apart are the prices and some people may prefer one more than the other. Mauris sometimes cost more than Pradas which may cause some people to prefer Pradas than Mauris. However, me personally I would prefer Mauris than Pradas but I have yet to own a pair of Mauris and I own two pairs of Pradas so really you can say I prefer Pradas tan Mauris. But only because I dont own any Mauris lol. But really and truely I think that Pradas looks more professional than Mauris. This is because when you lay a pair of slacks on some Pradas its just like you just put the slacks over a pair of shoes. While Mauris looks alright with slacks but Pradas look better. Another reason why people may prefer Mauris than Pradas is because, they are cracodile skined with designs aswell. Also, if you wear Mauris with jeans you have to have a expensive namebrand jean on because it would look stupid if you wear some Mauris with a pair of fubu jeans lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment