Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Which do you prefer.....Casual or Comfortable?





OR
















Casual Or Comfortable?


Casual clothes or Comfortable clothes. Many people may or may not think about this, however I do. Me personally I would prefer comfortable clothes but when ever I wear casual clothes I feel comfortable and professional at the same time. Also, plentyof old people who watch alot of young black men fall down the drain with their life's and they see any young African American boy dressed casually sometimes it makes them smile. when an elderly person See's a young African American dressed casually they will know that person has a good head on his shoulders.I can remember a time when I first started going to church, I used to wear regular clothes. One day i surprised everyone by wearing a brand new pair of slacks, a new button down shirt and some new shoes. Everyone told me I looked nice and one person told me, "He was proud to see me dressed up because most teenagers don't even like dressing like that". That made me feel like I was doing the right thing and that encouraged me to keep wearing casual clothes to church.
On the other hand I love to wear comfortable clothes alot. Everyone knows that feeling when you get a new outfit or a new pair of shoes. That makes you feel good because everyone looks at your feet where ever you walk and give you compliments. Also, if you get a new outfit and go to a party all of the girls will notice you and want to dance with you ( Not that I do it...lol) but yes they will notice you and want to dance with you. At the end of the party you might even leave with a girlfriend, who knows. But me personally, I prefer casual clothes because no matter where you go you can wear casual clothes.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!
    Homecoming Dresses

    ReplyDelete